Monday, March 9, 2009

Wow what a very tiring month I have had...Sorry for no posting so this will be several posts to catch up...lol I really am horrible at blogging( must remember to post) Anyway here goes I have been jumping in between alot of thing going on Several of my designers have left ESS to follow other avenues so here are the changes...

Digi Overdose as gone to Digital Candy for 3 months and has a new shop in the works!(wink wink)
Steel City Scraps and her partner in scraps Christie Lemmons Designs are now at Digital Candy as well
Brenda Smith is at Scrap Matters for the time being

See lots of changes huh...lol I am a moderator at my Enchanted Studio Scraps as well as hosting
a Bingo Game with Amy a.k.a Starwarsgirl there called Fairies Playtime so come play along with Us!

A new up and coming site I will be involved with will open their doors on April 1st! This site is looking amazing and has some wonderful designers there! So keep your eyes peeled, I am hoping to get some kind a blinkie to sport here and a ad to help promote the new site!
Okay I have been doing some more LO's you will come to know this face! She is my secret project for a few months so I will apologize now if she's the only one in my LO's! (shhhhh...it's a secret! Wink,wink)
Okay so new things and Stuff!
Helping out a few new designers coming to new site!
Laura M. Designs is a up and coming new designer...She so rocks with her stuff! I had so much fun playing with her creations! Very simple to make some awesome LO's out of what she makes..
So here goes! I made 2 LO's using one of her kits called I love my Life..


I love my Life by Laura M. Designs
I love my Life by Laura M. Designs
This one was spotlighted on their blog for featured Gallery LO's!

Dark Phoneix Designs, she can make awesome templates ladies! I am a lover of templates however I tried not to remove or change to much because I love how she has made them...lol I have made a total of 3 LO's so far using her stuff! and a little blue birdie tells me she has a kit coming out when the new site opens! Looks awesome! So with out further a due I will show ya what i made using aa few of her things!

The first 2 are made from her Vonnie Pack Template set!

credits :
Dark Phoneix Designs Vonnie Pack
Signs of Spring by Mandy Mystiques
credits:
Dark Phoneix Designs Vonnie Pack
In Dreams Collab by Steel City Scraps and Christie Lemmons Designs
Okay also have one using her Love paper pack and Template 3


Boy am I out winded now!...lol
well have more to play with so will upload more when I am finished! Hope everyone has a spectacular Day!
































































































No comments: