Saturday, November 15, 2008

Okay Everyone

Well I have been CTing for two wonderful designers and one of my designers is doing a ct swap for a week with another talented lady named Trish H. Designs! I had a chance to use two of her kits from her store which you can find here. I had alot of fun creating some layouts with her designs.The first couple of Layouts is done with a kit called Merry Go Round which you can find here.Okay so here is the first one I call Golf.


Merry Go Round By Trish H. Designs Font Cheri


Going GreenIsn't Easy Layout....




credits Merry Go Round by Trish H. Designs font charming


Quick page using Merry Go Round kit by Trish H . Designs


credits Summer Romance kit by Trish H. Designs font little lord Fontleroy NF

Next layout is called Hugs...


credits Summer Romance by Trish H. Designs font Diamond Dreams
Now for the previews of these two kits!

This is Merry Go Round and you can find it here at her shoppe

And Summer Romance
And you can find it at her shoppe
































I have a quick page coming later today so see you then!






























































































No comments: