Monday, November 3, 2008

Today November 3rd

Wow! Today has been a very busy and tiring day......One of my Twins had a bad night terror about 3:00 a.m. and It took me about 15 minutes to make him realize that I was mommy it was so sad....And very scary that he didn't reconize me or my voice.So me and DH decided to have him see the pediatrician to figure out what we can do. Then I had to wake up DD at 6:00 a.m to get her off to school,then DD at 7:45 had to rise and shine. I then proceeded to do 7 loads of laundry....Yes 7! Our house is very populated we are a family of 7 right now minus 3 that have grown and moved out....lol I did however get some what of a break today the kid's Aunt came over and cooked dinner and made homemade carrot cake! Yummy! I have had lots of wonderful things asked of me from the wonderful DigitalCandy community and really excited to se what path this might take me on.....Any who will post more later!

No comments: