Thursday, June 13, 2013

Some things I have wrote down...My ramblings..

Good day ya'll..been M.I.A. again.........lol
Life never stops , however I'm still swimming with my head above water :) so I have been writing and drawing lately and wanted to share...enjoy :)


This one is called Collectiveness of Memories

Such a tremendous amount of memories,
that flood my mind as of late.
To the times when life was simple,
just me, friends and a riverbank..
The river was a place where I loved to
be. No one else will ever see, what those
days spent on my favorite riverbank has
meant to me...
For I keep them close, and rarely share
a time in my life that I felt was so rare...
Only the lucky few have shared this with
me, and those friends will always be...
For these memories I carry with me,
everyday and whatever tomorrow brings.
It's  just a Collectiveness of My Memories....

No comments: